- Pre-Clinical Manufacturing Technician
Scientist with more than 3 years experience in biological sciences including working in a GMP environment. Established and managed large scale production and purification for clinical grade recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus (rAAV) which are successfully used in phase I/II clinical trials.
Scientist will be a key participant in the day-to-day operations and planning of the research/preclinical vector production facility, with a primary responsibility to execute establish protocol of manufacturing clinical grade vectors in accordance with the established pre-clinical manufacture practices.
* Hands-on cGMP manufacture in assisting upstream virus production and downstream purification
* Solid knowledge and experience with cell culture and recombinant viral vectors production and purification methods and an uderstanding of practices and procedures required to achieve large scale research and pre-clinical grade vector manufacturing, ensuring product quality, safety and consistency.
* Bachelor's degree in biology, biomedical, chemistry, or engineering
* At least 3 years of relevant experience
* Experience with aseptic large scale cell culture or protein purification
Company: Joule in Blue Bell, United States
RSS Source >> View more gene therapy jobs at NewScientist Jobs