FP6 is the European Community Framework Programme for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration. It is a collection of the actions at EU level to fund and promote research.
- Attack: Adoptive engineered T cell Targeting to Activate Cancer Killing, to improve T cell mediated immunotherapy to fight a broad range of cancer
- Clinigene: European Network for the Advancement of Clinical Gene Transfer and Therapy
- Consert: consortium of European research and clinical institutions cooperating to develop gene therapy for inherited diseases
- EPI-vector consortium to develop episomal vectors as gene delivery systems for therapeutic application
- GIANT: Gene Therapy, an integrated approach to neoplastic treatment, gene therapy for the treatment of prostate cancer
- Improved precision of Cystic Fibrosis therapy, a project investigating a new approach to the gene therapy of cystic fibrosis
- Tumor-Host Genomics, a concerted effort to understand tumor-host interactions, and to identify novel therapeutic targets