Medical technology company primarily focused on the development and commercialization of novel biologic therapeutics and medical devices for cardiovascular and ischemic disease.
Cellectis proprietary technologies and platform are based upon a naturally occurring class of DNA endonucleases, the Meganucleases and DNA recombination.
|Cellerant Therapeutics Inc.
Biotechnology company with a portfolio of products based on the regulation of the hematopoietic (blood-forming) system. Cellerant is developing a novel, cell-based medicine (Myeloid Progenitors / CLT-008) as a treatment for chemotherapy- and radiation-induced neutropenia as well as for Acute Radiation Syndrome.
|CellGenix Technologie Transfer GmbH
CellGenix develops, manufactures and markets cell and protein therapeutics for cancer and orthopedic patients, as well as high-quality reagents for therapeutic ex vivo cell processing.
|Cenix BioScience GmbH
Cenix is a contract research provider specialized in RNAi- and miRNA-based Target Discovery, Target Validation and Drug Mode of Action studies combined with high-content phenotypic analyses.
Biotechnology supply company offering adenoviral-mediated gene transfer products, like Adeno-X Tet-On®, Adeno-X Tet-Off® Expression Systems for inducible adenoviral protein expression, Adeno-X Virus Purification Kit, Adeno-X Rapid Titer Kit, and Adeno-X Marker Viruses.
|Cobra Biologics Ltd |
Contract manufacturing organisation focusing on the production of Protein, Viral and DNA-based therapeutics at cGMP grade.
|Copernicus Therapeutics Inc.
Biopharmaceutical company utilizing its breakthrough DNA nanoparticle technologies to produce safe and effective DNA drugs. Copernicus' lead products is for cystic fibrosis and hemophilia B.
With years of experience in one-stop pre-clinical development services, Creative Biolabs has built a team of experts with solid knowledge regarding gene therapy who are fully competent in services including delivery vehicle development, potency tests, safety and toxicology analysis, solutions of specific gene therapy development for diseases, etc.
Provider of human immune cells supporting biopharma companies and research organizations in early-stage discovery of therapies, clinical trials, quality control, manufacturing and commercialization. Their products range from HLA-typed PBMCs to specialty blood products to support biomedical research
Overview of biotechnology companies involved in gene therapy and/or cell therapy, as well as contract research organizations (CRO) and medical supply companies.
The provided information about the companies is just a summary of the information giving on their websites and is therefore not always complete, correct and/or exhaustive. Please visit the companies websites for a complete picture of the company.
Like to work for a company? Find here the perfect job in gene therapy.
Gene Therapy News
- ASD jab: Chinese scientists reach milestone in revolutionary gene therapy for autism - South China Morning Post
Sun, 03 Dec 2023 08:00:1 GMT
- Breakthrough gene therapy offers hope for Parkinson's disease patients - Study Finds
Sat, 02 Dec 2023 15:31:5 GMT
- FDA OKs uniQure trial of AMT-191 gene therapy for Fabry disease - Fabry Disease News
Fri, 01 Dec 2023 20:52:5 GMT
- Gene therapy market size to grow by USD 4,613.9 million from 2022 ... - PR Newswire
Fri, 01 Dec 2023 08:35:0 GMT
- The future of cell and gene therapy manufacturing - - Pharmaceutical Technology
Fri, 01 Dec 2023 08:03:0 GMT
- Biosimilar gene therapy the best approach for treatment of orphan diseases, says expert - The Hindu
Fri, 01 Dec 2023 03:39:0 GMT
- Scientists find gene therapy reduces liver cancer in animal model - UC Davis Health
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 21:08:5 GMT
- Rett syndrome gene therapy trial expanded to include patients aged ... - Healio
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:24:5 GMT
- Charles River works on rare disease gene therapy; Emergent gets ... - Endpoints News
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:35:0 GMT
- Generation Bio cuts 40% of staff in blow for non-viral gene therapy ... - Pharmaceutical Technology
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:46:3 GMT
- Regenxbio Advances Phase I/II Trial for DMD Gene Therapy - Precision Medicine Online
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 15:48:0 GMT
- German researchers welcome national, EU support for gene therapy ... - EURACTIV
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 09:01:1 GMT
- Gene Therapy in Hemophilia A: Safety, Efficacy, and the Changing ... - Pharmacy Times
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:41:1 GMT
- Accelerating Gene Therapy Production - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:00:4 GMT
- Team Develops Gene Therapy To 'Pre-Treat' Neuroblastoma Tumors - news.utdallas.edu
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:56:4 GMT